I bought the me my elos quartz ipl over the internet in April 2013 and on August 2nd 2013 it stopped working for the first time.

I was using the device and after 10 minutes it turned off by itself and it didn't turn on anymore. I contact the seller and sent the device back. After 3 months waiting I received the product back (in November). They didn't give me a new one, it was repaired.

On March 7th 2014 it stopped working for the second time but according to the trobleshooter it was the lamp this time, so I sent only the lamp to the seller and he sent me a new lamp in July 2014, it took 4 months this time.

Now, today this piece of *** is stopped working once more and I don't want new lamp or to have it repaired.

I'm contacting the manufacturer this time and I require a solution fast: a brand new product or my money back.

In these last 18 months it has stayed out of order for 7 months. Plus, I have to say that ME MY ELOS DOESN'T WORK AS THEY SAY. IT'S SLOW AND IT MUST TAKE MORE THAN A YEAR TO ELIMINATE THE HAIRS because I have used it and still have hairs. The reduction that I've expirienced is not what I bought 'cause I bought a ipl that eliminate the hairs in four sections. that's what they say and I CAN CALL YOU LIARS WITHOUT FEAR.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Syneron Beauty?

Comments